Oschadbank to issue business loans for EcoFlow purchases
Oschadbank offers loans for businesses to buy EcoFlow (Photo:Oschadbank via Facebook)
State-owned Ukrainian bank Oschadbank plans to issue business loans for the purchase of products by EcoFlow, a manufacturer of portable solar hybrid power generators, according to the bank’s announcement on Dec. 2.
These loans are part of a partnership program for business clients with the exclusive distributor of EcoFlow in Ukraine, DroneUA.
The entire line of EcoFlow products, including service and warranty support, will be available to business clients of the bank (including individual entrepreneurs), namely:
- Portable charging stations for domestic use of the RIVER line and industrial scale DELTA
- EcoFlow Solar Panels
- Power Kit energy independence systems
- Generators, additional batteries, and accessories for building an individual energy ecosystem.
The bank will lend to business clients with an interest rate starting at 0% per annum under the state program Affordable Loans of 5-7-9%.
Additional terms that will apply to these loans include:
- A minimum amount – from UAH 100,000 ($2,750)
- A maximum amount – up to UAH 60 million ($1.6 million)
- A duration ranging from six to 60 months
- A down payment of 30% of the loan’s value
- A non-revolving credit line
- Submission of the relevant documents.
It was previously reported that Oschadbank will issue business loans for the purchase of generators for the production of electricity, solar panels, electronic storage devices, batteries, wind generators, and biofuel from suppliers.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google News