Russian army shells 12 Donetsk oblast communities, many dead and injured
Consequences of shelling of Donetsk region (Photo:National Police)
Russia’s invasion forces fired on multiple positions along the front line in Donetsk Oblast on Sept. 30, killing and wounding a number of civilians, Pavlo Kyrylenko, the leader of Donetsk Oblast’s military administration, has reported on Telegram.
The town of Vuhledar came under fire in the Volnovakha sector of the front line, Kyrylenko said. So far, it is reported that one person was wounded. The Russians also opened fire near Pavlivka, Vodiane, and Bohoyavlenka.
There were no casualties reported from those attacks.
Donetsk Oblast police reported that Russian troops shelled 12 Donetsk region settlements, and that civilians were killed and wounded in those attacks, although the numbers of casualties were not given.
Avdiyivka, Bakhmut, Toretsk, Seversk, Konstantinovka, Vugledar, Krasnogorovka, Severnoe, villages Novokalinovo, Karlovka, Maksimilianovka, Berdychi were all attacked by the Russian army.
The enemy used mortars, MRLS Uragan, Grad, and artillery against civilian targets.
Twenty-three civilian objects – 14 residential buildings, a kindergarten, a shop, garages, sheds, and a car were all damaged or destroyed.
In the Donetsk sector, Krasnohorivka, Berdychi, and Avdiyivka were hit. One person was wounded in Berdychi.
In the Horlivka sector, Bakhmutske, Paraskoviyivka, and Ivanivske were attacked. In the latter, one person was injured.
The night before the enemy shelled Kostyantynivka, where a private house was destroyed. There were no casualties in that attack, Kyrylenko said.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google News