Russian invading troops fired rockets on Nikopol yet again, Head of the Nikopol Military Administration, Yevhen Yevtushenko reported on July 25.
So far, no casualties or significant damage reported.
“Using multiple launcher rocket systems, the invading forces fired at several coastal areas of our Oblast,” said Yevtushenko. “No people or buildings were hit. Don't panic."
At the same time, the secretary of the Zaporizhzhia City Council, Anatolii KAt the same time, the secretary of the Zaporizhzhia City Council, Anatolii Kurtiev, said that the situation in the city is calm.urtiev, said that the situation in the city is calm.
“Everything is calm in Zaporizhzhia, no incoming attacks have been recorded,” said Kurtiev. “Loud sounds that were heard by residents of some areas of Zaporizhzhia came from outside the city.”