Russian invaders launch 31 missile and air strikes on Ukraine in past day, says General Staff
The General Staff reported which settlements of Ukraine were affected by the strikes of the occupiers in past day (Photo:REUTERS/Gleb Garanich)
Invading Russian forces launched nine missile and 22 air strikes on Ukraine in the past day, Ukraine’s General Staff said in an update on Facebook on Sept. 27.
According to the Ukrainian military, the enemy also carried out more than 90 attacks using indiscriminate multiple launch rocket systems on the territory of Ukraine, while strike drones were used near the village of Bilenke in Odesa Oblast.
The General Staff said the enemy had damaged the infrastructure of more than 50 settlements in the past day, including in Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, Soledar, Avdiyivka, Novopil, Zaporizhzhya, Marhanets, Musiyivka, Kryvyi Rih, Nikopol, Potiomkyne, Osokorivka, Mykolayiv, Ochakiv, and Bilenke.
At the same time, the threat of air and missile strikes remains across the entire territory of Ukraine.
In addition, the enemy attacked with tanks, mortars and artillery in the past 24 hours, namely:
• in the Slobozhanske area – near Baranivka, Udy, Hatyshche, Vovchansk, Dvorichne, Kucherivka, Petropavlivka and Senkove;
• in the Kramatorsk area – at Staryi Karavan, Ozerne, Siversk, Spirne, Rozdolivka, and Vesele;
• in the Bakhmut area – at Soledar, Bakhmutske, Hryhorivka, Bakhmut, Vesela Dolyna, Zaitseve, Mayorsk, and Yuriyivka;
• in the Avdiyivka area – at Avdiyivka, Vodiane, Opytne, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, and Novomykhailivka;
• in the Novopavlivske area – at Zolota Nyva, Vuhledar, Pavlivka, and Yehorivka;
• in the Zaporizhzhya area – at Novopillia, Novosilka, and Vremivka;
• in addition, more than 25 settlements not far from the front line in the South Buh area came under artillery and mortar shelling, including: Chervona Dolyna, Shyroke, Andriyivka, Bilohirka, Ternovi Pody, Lymany, and Myrne.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google News