Ukraine repels Russian attacks in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, enemy suffers losses in friendly fire incidents
10 December 2022, 03:11 PM
Armed Forces of Ukraine (Photo:facebook.com/GeneralStaff)
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported on recent frontline developments on Facebook on Dec. 10.
- During the past day, the Ukrainian Defense Forces repelled attacks by enemy troops in the areas of Ploshchanka, Nevske, Bilohorivka in Luhansk Oblast and Yakovlivka, Bakhmutske, Pidhorodne, Bakhmut, Opytne, Kurdyumivka, Druzhba, Nevelske, Pobieda, and Novomykhailivka in Donetsk Oblast.
- During the day, the enemy launched five missile attacks and about 20 air strikes, as well as mounted over 60 attacks from multiple rocket launchers.
- Enemy missile strikes on the Ukrainian power grids and critical infrastructure are still possible across the entire territory of Ukraine.
- The Volyn and Polissya sectors see no significant change in the situation; there are no signs that thof the formation of offensive groups by the enemy.
- In addition to significant Russian army losses in Ukraine from the Ukrainian Defense Forces, the enemy also incurs casualties in “friendly fire” incidents, that is, their own troops open fire on them. This is a result of poor training of tank and artillery crews, as well as the lack of interoperability between units.
- Over the past day, units of the Ukrainian missile forces and artillery hit four control points and five areas of deployments of enemy troops, weapons and military hardware.
Video of day
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google News
Ukraine TodayFresh daily newsletter covering the top headlines and developments in Ukraine