Zelenskyy’s chief-of-staff main objective in war
Andriy Yermak (Photo:Press service of the Office of the President)
The main goal of Ukraine in the full-scale war unleashed by Russia is to liberate all Ukrainian territories from the occupiers and return to the country’s 1991 borders, presidential chief-of-staff Andriy Yermak said on Telegram on Oct. 29.
Additionally, the Ukrainian government seeks:
- the complete sanctions isolation of Russia, destruction of the aggressor's economy;
- the release of all Ukrainian prisoners;
- security guarantees for Ukraine and further accession to NATO;
- membership in the EU;
- an international tribunal for Russian war criminals and ensuring accountability and compensation to Ukrainians for all Russian-committed crimes and genocide;
- to debunk Russian historical myths about Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.
"We still have a lot of work to do,” Yermak said.
“A lot more... But we will do everything together.”
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google News