The Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry on Sept. 1 called on the residents of the occupied Crimea to report the coordinates of the deployment of Russian troops.
“The Ukrainian peninsula is known for its autumn (tourist) season!” the directorate said.
“Therefore, we urge all residents to urgently inform us of the ‘most popular’ places to visit.”
In particular, the Ukrainian military urges Ukrainians in the Russian-occupied peninsula to report the following:
• the exact location of the deployment points and residential addresses of invading troops (preferably geolocated with coordinates);
• places of residence of the leadership of the invading forces (preferably geolocated with coordinates);
• locations and routes of movement of military hardware;
• accurate data of local collaborators (residential address and location, geolocation with coordinates, full name, position and place of work);
• about persons who “sympathize” with the invaders and other supporters of the occupying authorities.
People may contact the intelligence directorate using this phone number: +380969455341 (Signal, WhatsApp).