Russians launch 60 missile strikes in a day, General Staff reports
The General Staff reported details of shelling and missile strikes by the Russian occupiers (Photo:Command of the Air Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine)
The Russian military launched 60 missile and 15 air strikes, and carried out more than 45 attacks using multiple launch rocket systems over the past day, the Ukrainian military’s General Staff said in its morning report on Nov. 1.
More than 50 settlements, including Soledar, Vuhledar, Yakivka, and Vesele of Donetsk Oblast, were affected by enemy strikes.
The invading army also carried out attacks:
- In the Sloboda direction — using tanks, mortars, artillery and rockets in the areas of Vilkhuvatka, Vovchansk, Gatyshche, Strelecha and Veterynarne settlements;
- In the Kupyansk direction — using mortars, artillery and rockets in the areas of Kucherivka, Stelmakhivka, Myasozharivka, Petropavlivka settlements;
- In the Lyman direction — using artillery of various types in the areas of the settlements of Nevske, Bilohorivka, Rozdolivka, Spirne, Hryhorivka and Berestove;
- In the Bakhmut direction — using tanks, mortars, rockets and artillery in the areas of Zelenopillya, Klishchiivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske and Soledar settlements;
- In the Avdiivka direction — using tanks and artillery of various calibers in the areas of Maryinka, Vodyane, Krasnohorivka, Pervomaiske and Nevelske settlements;
- In the Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhya directions — using tanks, mortars, rockets and artillery in the areas of the settlements of Vremivka, Vuhledar, Poltavka, Olhovskyi, Malynivka, Pavlivka, Novodanylivka;
- In the Pivdennyi Buh direction, more than twenty settlements along the contact line came under fire.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google News