Ukraine’s army repels enemy attacks near 11 settlements in 3 oblasts – General Staff
The Ukrainian military repelled the occupiers in the Donetsk, Luhansk and Kharkiv regions (Photo:General Staff)
Ukraine’s army has repelled enemy attacks in Kharkiv, Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts over the past day, the Ukrainian military’s General Staff reported in its morning summary of Oct. 19.
There were enemy attacks near the settlements of Ohirtseve and Dvorichna in Kharkiv Oblast, Bilohorivka in Luhansk Oblast, and Novokalynove, Mayorsk, Odradivka, New York, Novomykhailivka, Nevelske, Opytne and Maryinka in Donetsk Oblast
The Ukrainian Air Force carried out 24 strikes during the past day, hitting 16 areas of concentration of weapons and military equipment, a logistics point, and eight anti-aircraft missile systems.
Air defense units shot down five cruise missiles and a Su-25 ground attack aircraft.
Missile troops and artillery struck four command posts, five areas of troop, weapon and military equipment concentration, one artillery and two air defense facilities, two ammunition depots, an electronic warfare station, and other military targets.
Over the past day, the invaders launched 10 rocket and 18 air strikes, and carried out more than 76 attacks by multiple launch rocket systems. More than 10 settlements were hit by the enemy, including Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Kryvyi Rih, Zaporizhzhya, Kurakhove in Donetsk Oblast, Trikhaty in Mykolaiv Oblast, and the city of Mykolaiv.
In addition, the occupiers shelled:
- In the Siversky direction – with mortars and artillery, the settlements of Hai in Chernihiv Oblast and Yunakivka, Khotin, Tovstodubove and Demchenkove in Sumy Oblast;
- In the Sloboda direction – with mortars, artillery and rockets, in the areas of Vovchanski Khutory, Volokhivka, Hatyshche, Chervone, Ohirtseve, Starytsia, Strilecha and Domashne;
- In the Kupyansk direction – with tanks, rockets and artillery, in the areas of Berestove, Dvorichna, Hryanykivka, Kamianka, Kyslivka, Kotlyarivka and Stelmakhivka;
- In the Lyman direction – with artillery of various types in the areas of Grekivka, Zarichne, Novoyehorivka, Serebryanka, Terny, Torske and Yampolivka;
- In the Bakhmut direction – with tanks, mortars, rockets and artillery, in the areas of Andriyivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Bilohorivka, Zvanivka, Kurdyumivka, Mayorsk, Opytne, Rozdolivka, Soledar, Spirne and Yakovlivka;
- In the Avdiyivka direction – with tanks and various calibers of artillery, in the areas of Avdiyivka, Pervomaiske, Karlivka, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka and Novomykhailivka;
- In the Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhya directions – shelling hit the areas of Velika Novosilka, Vugledar, Vremivka, Mykilskyi, Neskuchne, Pavlivka, Olhivske, Stepove and Prechistivka;
- In the Pivdennyy Buh direction, Russian troops are trying to improve logistical support, and fired artillery at more than 20 settlements along the contact line. The infrastructure of Vyshchetarasivka in Dnipropetrovsk region was the most affected by the enemy fire.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google News